Saturday, April 4, 2009

The hands...


Hey guys i'm here for the second time... yes yes yes it's me again... hehe...

I just want to share my work of art, the drawing of my own hands drawing my own hands? what? anyway... please leave comments on my works... hehe...

This is just an illusion, i just used Mr. Photoshop and again my incredible mind.

I'm just being true to myself, but yes it's my hands, and I think I lose some fats... haha... who's against? Shinu!! Bakaeru!!. haha...

This hands symbolizes cleanliness... wahaha... just a prank...

The secret to my success is the MONGOL... The MONGOL is everything... Without the MONGOL, it's nonsense. Thanks a lot MONGOL...

4 comments:

  1. owwwssss? manual? IDTS..hahaha

    incredible your face!O____o

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not manual, photo manipulation is the term... haha... you know... haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honto? Arigatou na Sophie-kun...

    ReplyDelete