Sunday, April 5, 2009

The wallpaper...

This is my current desktop wallpaper.. I just want to share it with you guys...
This is one of my favorite wallpaper made by the incredible me... haha... to much for this... Just critic my works and leave some comments...
Again thank you for my incredible mind for the conceptualization... haha... just kidding...
We're going to La Union this wednesday... for those who want to join me... join your face!! hehe...
By next week, I will be posting my La Union pictures... Watch out for it... Shishishi...

3 comments:

  1. arent you a bit over exaggerating on yourself?hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I'm just excited on posting... hehehe... pis... Bad Dobby...

    ReplyDelete
  3. .world domination.

    ehem.. don't be so full of it! <( ̄ー ̄)>

    ReplyDelete