Saturday, April 4, 2009

RGB tubes...

I don't know why did I do these things... Hehe... By the way this is my first post... Congratulations to me... Hehe... These are my first artworks this summer, and i'm really happy that i've posed it in my deviantart account... I've made many friends online because of this work... good for me...
Just wait for the new artworks that will be issued here in my blog... If you're curious on how i did these things, just ask me and i'll ignore you... wahaha... First of all, I want to thank Mr. Photoshop for teaching me how to manipulate things, and I also want to thank my incredible mind for the concepts...
Click the image to preview the true size... By the way it's pure abstract, just came out of my mind... Subarashii...
I can't wait for the Dragon Ball Evolution... Good night pals...

No comments:

Post a Comment